Sunday 3 April 2011

Lets decorate our legs!

Hi there!
I hope life is well for all you pretty young things. In London right now we're going through a little shift; it's not quite winter but everyone is desperate to reveal the bright colours they've been holding back all winter. Que the amazing and incroyable tights from Queue des sardines. Here are a few of my faves. Enjoy!

However as usual the awesomeness of a garment and its availability are inversely proportional. :(
In England they are available at;
Selfridges (presumably in all Selfridges)
Luna and curious 24- 26 Calvert Avenue, London
Enigmatic 8 Mathew Street, Liverpool

If you're not lucky enough to live in the UK (woo patriotism) then a full list of stockists is available here as well as a look at the entire collection. http://www.les-queues-de-sardines.com/Stockists.html

I've also been mooching around etsy and have found some equally brills designs. First up the uber talented Tattoo Socks. Here are some of my favourites.
I can't decide which I like best! I'm thinking twitter for walking around town, the enchanted foresty ones for elegance and the octopus ones for when you're feeling in an octopussy mood... which is often.

All these beautiful designs are available here http://www.etsy.com/shop/post?ref=pr_shop

Next up is Pretty Penny designs
This is a new one for me, as I've never found this seller before but her designs are wonderful and very reminiscent of Lazy oaf or indeed queue des sardines (which is a huge compliment in my indie books). Here are some of my favourites but be warned as this shop also stocks lovely screenprinted clothing as well!
(I think the sailing boats are my favourites!)
All these designs (and many more) are available here http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettypennydesigns

Lastly are the amazing designs by Gal Stern. These really are worth checking out just for their elegance and sophistication.
These are available at http://www.etsy.com/shop/galstern in different colour variations too, so well worth having a peek.

That all for now pretties
Ally xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment