Friday 19 November 2010

Friday 19th November

Hey guys
I really apologise for my erratic blogging. I hate to say this but I fear it shall continue a bit longer as I have come down with the lurgy. I have decided though instead of moping around the place I will dedicate my time to finding cool stuff! Yay!
Ok so today I discovered the wonders of Puppycatmeow. Her amazing shop is dedicated to creating hair extension pieces and clips and generally pretty great stuff. These pretty lil bun covers are simply placed over pigtails. ooooh!
I think this is really sweet. It a hair clip and that can placed just about anywhere on your head and still look amazing.
As a bit of a Lady Gaga fanatic I'm more than a little interested in this hair bow. I've seen loads of these things about but I think this example looks a lot bigger than others. Also I love the colour! Too few people can match their lipstick to their hair colour.
These are just so darn cute. Who doesn't want roses made of hair!?
Ok so this is the one I'm really impressed with. I love it when I see photos of people with this hairstyle. It's so perfect for proms and weddings and stuff. But it always strikes me that you need sooo much hair to even attempt it. However this braid can be threaded into short hair (she recommends your pony tails be about three inches) and give you this perfect up do! Love it!
I am so excited about this! I bought mine tonight and I cannot wait til it arrives! I bought mine dark brown, which I am a little worried about as it may not look as beautifully shiny as the reds but ahh well, I'm almost certain I will be buying one in the beautiful amber colour very soon. Fauxhawks all the way! All this brill stuff can be bought at                                       http://www.etsy.com/shop/Puppycatmeow
I'm gonna go spend some quality time with my duvet now. See y'all
Ally xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment