Friday 8 October 2010

Friday 8th October

Hey everyone,
Today was a lovely day off college so we planned a super cool day out going to see the Stuart Lee standup. Sadly he had to cancel due to personal reasons, I hope he's ok. :(

So today instead was spent watching 'an idiot abroad' and 30 rock! Wooohooo it was truly a fabulous day! I also spent a lot of time finding cool stuff for my future house, yay!

I've always wanted an old fashioned phone... or the hamburger phone from Juno, but I do think this is slightly better. Ok much better. I hope it still works.  
I love the colour of these amazing table lamps, and they're huge!!! 27 inches wooweee! I dunno where I'd put them though cos they'd take up quite a large area on a table. Still love them though.
I have always wanted a chaise lounge, it is on my list of things to have ever. I really like this one, but I think don't think it's THE ONE. I mean it's great and beautiful but I couldn't live with it forever.

All these amazing things are available on fabulousmess' shop on etsy. Check it out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/fabulousmess?ref=seller_info

Sorry it's an quick one tonight, everyone
Sleep well!!!!
Ally xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment