Friday 8 October 2010

Thursday 7th October


Woohooo! Today was a half day and so me and Georgie hurried through school and then skipped off to London. Yay! This means we've seen a great lot of things to show you wonderful people!!!!

Today I wore a dress I made for myself yesterday, it is  white and red polka dot dress with  puffed sleeves and DOKI DOKI on it! wooo, I love it lots.

Ok so the first amazingly cool thing we look at was shoe shop called irregular choice and for some reason I've never really had a look round, boy was it great!









So I have chosen all my favourites (there are lots) to show you.
I really love the design of these, and the front is really really pretty, but I'm not sure about the heel.
Really really love these, they have them in black as well, and there are matching handbags available!!!! Wooo!!

You have to love rabbits! These are also available in red and black... I think it was black.
Really love these. I'm going through a bit of a rose petal thing at the moment so I think they're just great. Also that heel is just amazing, I really really want to try these on, just to see whether I would instantly fall over.
Just so pretty, the problem I have with most of these shoes are that I couldn't wear them with much, but these are pretty versatile. (George taught me that word, blame him if it's wrong)
LOOK AT THAT HEEL!
I've never seen a knitted shoe before, I think it's rather savvy, not sure about the heel but the overall effect is rather great.

Now, I knew they did shoes, but I never knew they did bags, they're really really cool! These are a few of my favourites!

I like this bag because it reminds me of ragdolls. It comes in loadsa different sizes and has matching purses in the collection.

This is my absolute favourite roboty thing at the moment. It comes in shopper tote size or laptop bag size.   


















This is apparently a rabbit, below is a picture of its face. It doesn't look much like a face but I assure you it is.

This is the face.
You can buy all this amazing stuff from here 



Next place we went to was the amazing David and Goliath, I have tonnes of favourites but these are my favourites.
They are not only awesome and monstery but they also glow in the dark!
Angry donut woooo!


just adorable!!!!
I think this is my favourite! I don't much like popcorn though, :(
I really love these but I think I love the lil shorts better tDahan the lounge pants.

Lastly in David and Goliath they have a wonderful collection of sunglasses. These are some super cool sunglasses that look like Tron beautifully modelled by Georgie!

http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/

Lastly yesterday we went to see avenue Q!!!! It was sooo amazing! I saw it in new york and was terrified that the english one wouldn't be as good. But it was great! I may even say it was better. It was so amazing, the show closes on October 30th so if you want to go then get a move on! There is a rumored tour that starts in bath in february. Can't wait!!!


Anway I am very sleepy after such a busy day. Night night,
Ally xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment