Wednesday 3 November 2010

(actual) Wednesday 3rd November

Hey y'all! Today was hat wednesday and so I got to wear my new racoon tail hat bought at frontierland in Disney. I really love it, I'd been looking for a raccoon hat for forever but I couldn't find one that wasn't real fur :( but now I have so all is well.
So now that its getting so freezing I felt the need to find some amazing new jumpers from one of the best shops ever LAZY OAF! This amazing new jumper is designed for Selfridges and also comes in blue, I think I prefure the blue though. The mouth can be zipped open or closed and is suitable insane.

I really love the pattern on this jumper. Maybe it's because it looks kinda goofy and bright but I think it looks seriously kooky and cute. I know the fit is also amazing because it's exactly the same as my sailor dress. 

I think this is my favourite of the lot. I'm a bit of a sucker for things with eyes :D plus I really love the colour. This may be appearing on my christmas list!
Thi is one of the beautiful jumpers currently in the Lazy Oaf sale, a snap at only £20! The top kitten looks a little odd though.. kinda like an owl but I still love him.
 Wrap up warm all you Brits!
Ally xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment