Tuesday 2 November 2010

Tuesday 3rd November

Hey everyone! I'm back. I'm sorry it's so long since i've written, got a bit carried away in Florida and everything, but now to thank y'all for being patient you may have an extra bumper issue! YAY!!! Today was my first day back at school. I wore my ballet tights, a black cardigan (cos it's chilly) and my beautiful Darimeya silk dress. Don't you just love the little carousel horses?
I thought I'd show you a few holiday snaps, this was taken in the Disney store in DISNEYLAND of course! Sadly I didn't get a mickey cos I ran out of money, but I fully intend to get one for Christmas. Or possibly a giant Stitch toy. Oh choices, choices.
After visiting disneyland I found this amazing necklace that looks just like the palace! I love it lots, and the best thing is...
There's a mouse inside! Woohoo! This fabulous creation, as well as some amazing Alice in wonderland themed stuff,  is sold by LunarraStar on etsy and is available here http://www.etsy.com/shop/LunarraStar?ref=seller_info
As I was heading to Florida I of course checked out the new Harry Potter world. IT IS SO COOL!!!! It was probably the highlight of my trip, and was actually really well done. This is my wand, chosen at the wand shop, Ollivanders. It is Ash with a unicorn tail hair core, Isn't it so cool!? It came in a big Ollivanders box and everything!!!
So after visiting the theme park I basically got home, curled up on the sofa with Georgie and watched all the Potter films (anyone notices how many times they say Harry Potter in those films!? It's hilarious, and a very good drinking game) and as a result of this I am now utterly obsessed with all things Harry Potter. This brill necklace is a lil mini polyjuice potion to take around with you. You can buy it here http://www.etsy.com/shop/NeliaTenlion?ref=seller_info check out the whole shop too cos she does lots of other potions!
When I came accross this amazing book mark I just loved it instantly. It's leather, with a piercing eye and just looks so Harry Potter. It is made by the incrediably talented Grichels on etsy.
This stuff is just so cool! I love the look of the nose on this trinket box and I imagine it'd just feel so cool to touch. What do you think? They're available at http://www.etsy.com/shop/grichels?ref=seller_info
Onto obession #3. For a while now I have been teetering on the edge of a Coraline addiction and when Georgie gave me a tiny felt Mouschka as a coming home gift it just tipped me over the edge. Isn't he cute!!!
He was made by the amazingly, perfectly wonderful anitabelcast on etsy who as such a wonderful shop full of the sweetest creations ever. Her mouschkas are of course the best but her chinchilla toys are also perfect and look so huggable. Buy them all at http://www.etsy.com/shop/anitabelcast?ref=seller_info
While looking at Coraline stuff I found this amazign pattern to make your very own Coraline doll. It looks so good, especially the face. Because of this I'm a little worried I wouldn't be good enugh at it, but I really feel like having a go. You can buy it here http://www.etsy.com/listing/60311365/coraline-doll-pattern
Anyway that's all for tonight chums
See you tomorrow
Ally xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment