Saturday 27 November 2010

Saturday 27th November

Hey! I had a brilliant wonderful birthday despite being a bit ill and rubbish.
This is the cake my mum made me. Isn't it wonderful!? It has 17 penguins and 17 candles of course. My brother would like to point out the penguin at the side of the cake who throwing a snowball at the other penguins. He made that one. He is proud.
This is the moustachio necklace that zanny bought me! I love it so so so so so much, if i put it on my upper lip I look rather posh and gentlemanly. I am going to join debate club just so I can wear it when I make a pompous point.
This is the beautiful bracelet my mum made me, isn't it perfect? Each cupcake is different and perfect. My favourite is the dragonfruit cupcake, the one with little black dots. But they are all beautiful.
My favourite thing is pancakes with maple syrup. My mum also made this ring for me, isn't it sweet?
If you've never ordered anything from Paul's boutique you have not lived!!!!

My parents bought me a lovely Paul's blazer and a brilliant light pink dress with the classic sequins on the back. And look at that tissue paper!
My friend Jorj bought me this amazing rin because I love the video game Bioshock so much.
This is the pretty antique brooch that Guyguy bought me. Its ever so lovely, I think I might wear it in the middle of a bow tie, I think that would look really good.
This is what Georgie bought me. A DINOSAUR!! A wonderful silver dinosaur necklace, I love him. I don't think he has a name yet, but I'm sure he will soon.
George also bought me this amazing happy narwhal t-shirt! I love him so much, but then again who could dislike a happy narwhal.
I also love robots, so he bought me a robot hoody. It is great and snuggly and great. Thank you my darling!
AND on top of all these wonderful things my parents also bought me tickets to go and see LADY GAGA!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!!
I best go to bed now, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ally xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment