Tuesday 23 November 2010

Tuesday 23rd November

My last ever day of being 16! Wooohooo!!!!
Today I have discovered the wonder of feathers. yay!
I think these ear rings are just gorgeous, and they're 14 inches long!!! I love it they must look like pony tails when you were them. They are rooster and pheasant feathers. I think it is the rooster feathers that have stripes, aren't they fantastic?
Aren't the colours beautiful!? I think these may be my absolute favourite. These, along with so many other amazing feathery creations are made by DartHeart on etsy. Have a look, they are inspired! http://www.etsy.com/shop/DartHeart
If you want to try making your own you really must look at the amazing shop Bearybox on etsy. Their feathers are absolutely beautiful and are available in the most amazing colours. I haven't seen dyed peacock feathers before but I think they are so pretty! Especially the pink. Even if you don't want to make your own, this shop is fascinating and well worth a browse. http://www.etsy.com/shop/BearyBox
Nightnight all, I'm off to turn 17!
Ally xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment